How do I put an active link on a VoiceThread slide?
- Go to your MyVoice page.
- Click on the gear menu icon for the VoiceThread.
- Select Edit. This will take you to the Edit mode of a VoiceThread where you can see all of the VoiceThread's slides.
- Click on the slide to which you'd like to add a title and link. On the lower-left side of the page, you'll see a preview of the page with action buttons surrounding it.
- Click the button labeled (add a title and link).
- Enter a title and a link.
Anyone who clicks on that title will be taken to the URL provided in the link. The title will appear at the bottom of the slide during playback, and it is linked to the URL you've entered.